Mark L. Bodner has represented thousands of injured victims of negligence for injured victims of negligence. In practice for more than 35 years, he has used his knowledge and experience to successfully represent catastrophically injured victims of medical malpractice and negligence.
With his extensive trial experience, Mr. Bodner has set jury verdict records and settlements in medical negligence, particularly in failure to diagnose cases. His substantial victories for injured clients have included cases involving wrongful death, birth injuries, birth defects, infant brain injuries, Cerebral Palsy, Erb’s Palsy, spinal cord injuries, failure to diagnose cancer, gastroenterology, gynecology and orthopedic malpractice.
Experience that counts
Mark L. Bodner represents clients in New York State and Federal Courts. He has been a frequent commentator on Court TV and featured in prominent New York news outlets, including NBC4, ABC7, the New York Daily News, the New York Times, the New York Post, and 1010 WINS radio. In addition, Mr. Bodner is a regularly requested speaker before professional legal groups, having chaired Continuing Legal Education programs for the profession. He has appeared as an invited lecturer at New York City hospitals, including Hospital for Special Surgery where he discussed how to avoid medical malpractice litigation to graduating senior residents and fellows. He has lectured at Brooklyn Law School regarding medical malpractice litigation. His activities over the years have included being a member of the Board of Directors of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, the American Association for Justice, the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, the New York State Bar Association, and the New York County Lawyers Association. Mark L. Bodner was admitted to the New York State Bar in 1983 and is admitted before the Southern and Eastern United States District Courts in New York. He earned his law degree at the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law and graduated from Haverford College.
- NY, 1983
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- American Association for Justice
- New York County Lawyers Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Yeshiva University, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 1981
- Haverford College, 1978
- Best Attorneys of America, 2015-2018
- Excellence in Practice, SuperLawyers, 2009 – 2018
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers National Trial Lawyers, 2010 – 2018
- Top 25 Trial Lawyers National Trial Lawyers, 2016-2018
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum, since 2005
- Member, American Board of Trial Advocates, since 1993